Family First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family First

A site for parents, uncles, aunties, granparents, and carers to come on in and talk about there families and day to day life

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gem has done it again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tam
Tam

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Gem has done it again! Empty
PostSubject: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Our youngest Gemma is 11 and in year 5.
During this years skills testing she scored so high in English that there was no provision on the reporting graph. That was a country wide test.
This week we received a letter from the school to say she is receiving an award as one of the top ten scientists in her year.

so proud of her.She is a self proclaimed nerd,loves school, reads all the time.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm

You seem to have a very talanted family there on your hands Tam...

Well done Gemma
Back to top Go down
http://familyfirst.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Well done Gem!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tam
Tam

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks, not to sure sometimes what to do with them.

She's off to a new school next year and it was her suggestions that stocked the school library. She listed 100 books she liked or wanted to read and the principal bought every one. She's thrilled!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Yeah I remember you saying that on the other forum..... I am glad she is excited about the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Tam
Tam

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm

Yeah, We've got the open day at the new school this weekend so we get to look around, see the new uniforms, meet the staff etc.

Gem's been counting down!
Back to top Go down
Tam
Tam

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:00 pm

So the school term ended last week up here. In that week Gem scored three more certificates and an awesome report card!
There was two certificates for the Australian primary school maths olympiads, one for first place in year 5 and one for being chosen to the team.
And another certificate of appreciation for being a helper to preps.
Her report card had 16 A's out of a possible 17, she got a C for PE...lol, not a sporty girl.

Perhaps the sky's the limit for Gemma!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Wow that is amazing... she is really flying for the sky... well done Gemma!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gem has done it again!   Gem has done it again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gem has done it again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family First :: Mummies Corner :: Brag Corner-
Jump to: