Family First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family First

A site for parents, uncles, aunties, granparents, and carers to come on in and talk about there families and day to day life

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest Empty
PostSubject: Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest   Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:17 pm

When my daughter was about four years old, she still had a hard time grasping the concept of marriage. So, I got out our wedding album, thinking visual images would help, and explained the entire service to her.

Once finished, I asked if she had any questions, and she replied, "Oh. I see. Is that when Mommy came to work for us, Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
http://familyfirst.friendhood.net
Tam
Tam

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest   Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:50 pm

lol!
that says it all doesn't it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest   Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:46 pm

lol! lol! so true in so many ways
Back to top Go down

Child vie of Marriage: Can be considered sexest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family First :: General :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: